1 minute reading time
Is Your New Construction Job Site VoIP Ready?
Make Setting up a New Job Site Easy!
VirtualTone has had clients in the construction industry since the early 2000s. We know the procedures and "must haves" for what a new construction project site will need and how to exceed those expectations. Among the long list of requirements a job site might have, an on site way to communicate is often a concern. With VirtualTone we can tell you exactly how to make the communication set-up easy and stress free, so you can focus on the new project and not about the odds and ends.
Take a look at these quick tips for setting up a VoIP communication solution at your construction job site!
DO YOU KNOW THESE QUICK TIPS FOR COMMUNICATION ON A MOBILE JOB SITE?
- Make sure sufficient internet is at the new job site location so service is clear.
- You can attach an extension to the job site so communication to different locations is easy and cost effective.
- Pre-provisioned phones are as simple as plugging them in so you don't have to be an IT genus to deploy the system.
- Ensuring your Quality of Serivce device is in place can help avoid troubleshooting issues.
- Having a communication system that is scaleable is key.
Contact one of our construction industry specialists to discuss your specific communication Contact one of our construction industry specialists to discuss your specific communication needs today needs today for more tips on easy mobilization for new project sites!