Request a Quote
Please complete the form below and a VirtualTone Communication Solutions Specialist will contact you to discuss the right communication solution for your business.
VirtualTone handles all aspects of PBX updates and changes (Managed) on
customer-specific PBX environments (Dedicated) on VirtualTone-owned hardware and carrier-grade networks (Secured).
● Manage all, some, or none of the PBX directly. VirtualTone provides full support for adds/moves/changes.
● Bring in your own SIP / IAX trunks and DIDs, or port your numbers to VirtualTone with porting support.
● PBX’s are not shared across customers; Each PBX environment is isolated and dedicated to you and your unique requirements.
● Each PBX has multi-layer security and intrusion detection to keep out hackers and telecom thieves.
● Multiple locations and remote work are the standard for us, not the exception.
● Mobile apps for on-the-go communications with Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, etc.
● CRM integrations that can be custom to you and your needs.
● Networks & data-centers are voice-specific & carrier-grade, owned by VirtualTone
● 8am - 5pm CST phone or email US-based support
● 24x7x365 US-based support for service and network outages
● 24x7x365 PBX monitoring
● No bandwidth or traffic fees
● Free backups of PBX (except call recordings)
● Free upgrades and updates as needed and available
● Secure access to browser-based Operator Panel and management interface
● Robust Intrusion Detection systems and firewalls
● Multiple PSTN-carrier fail-over for outbound calls
● Alternate inbound call routing if customer experiences ISP problems
● E911 support with free address read-back, including multiple-location support
● Third party SIP / IAX trunking supported
● Endpoint management available for easy phone provisioning
● Free video training on phone functions, other functions live remote trained as needed
● Basic and Advanced Call Center / Queue statistics packages available
Setup and On-boarding
● Implementation documentation provides PBX configuration base
● PBX security configuration of firewall and intrusion detection systems
● VirtualTone trunk setup and configuration (or bring your own)
● Setup browser-based operator panel for at-a-glance PBX activity monitoring
● Number porting support and management (if needed)
● E911 address setup and verification
● Online training
● Customer testing prior to turn-up or cut-over